Oh Punk

Late Night, Hot, Hot, Action!

Check out this BBM conversation:



Yeah, that's right, I'm the man.

Alright. Yeah, well. Uhhh. Okay. So no. This isn't what it seems like. This is really a text from my buddy -- who is a guy -- and no -- I DO NOT play for that team, but I played on his team.

Confused? We were talking about playing Starcraft 2.

I know, I know. How lame. Back in 2006 this text would've been from miscellaneous 23 year old bimbo, and the only point-and-clicking would be ...

... but, how can you hate on a game who's fans make professional Justin Bieber paraodies!? I wanna be the guy who shows up in the Lambo:





If you don't know what a Baneling is, GFY.

There are 1 comments:



At 8:18 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Shakes head

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.